Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paul Krugman on NPR

Dropped my son off at work a little while ago, and switched the radio to WFAE, where I was happily surprised to catch an interview with Paul Krugman on the Whad'ya Know Radio Hour. The show is available here . It is labeled as the July 2 show (apparently WFAE, the Charlotte NPR affiliate, must broadcast the show a week behind schedule) and the Krugman interview should be in the second 1/2 hour segment.

I'm not a big fan of the Whad'ya Know Radio Hour... to me it's sort of a less funny version of Wait Wait Don't Tell Me... but this interview is worth giving a listen. To me, there is no stronger advocate for the long-term unemployed than Paul Krugman, and given that he has a reputation as somewhat introverted, I thought he was surprisingly funny and engaging in the live interview setting.

--Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment